Waterside Lodge, Thornybush Game Reserve, South Africa
- Air-conditioned comfort and luxury
- Interesting children's programme and a swimming pool
- Lakeside conference centre for up to 60 people
- Game drives and guided walks in the private Thornybush Game Reserve
This family-friendly safari lodge is designed to blend into the magnificent scenery surrounding a lake in the exclusive Thornybush Game Reserve. Enjoy stunning views from the main deck which overlooks the water while you savour a delicious breakfast. The lodge also serves meals in the open-air boma (traditional enclosure), in a bush clearing or on a dry riverbed.
You'll find peace and relaxation amongst the towering trees and well tended gardens or around the sparkling swimming pool. Your children will receive a welcome Ranger Pack filled with interesting goodies and there is an excellent kid's programme in place.
Twice daily game drives and fascinating game walks are the order of the day. But you can just relax in between and simply enjoy your own leisure time too. Local excursions are also on offer for those who want to get out and about.
General Facilities and Services
- Swimming pool
- Kids programme and sitters available
- Internet access in the library
- Conference centre (60 seater, fully equipped)
- Curio shop
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions