Directions to Nkelenga Tented Camp in Thornybush Game Reserve
The game reserve boasts with amazing views and wildlife species that marks their fauna and flora unmatchable. Priding itself in a secluded area, nestled under an Acacia Tree, nKelenga Tented Camp is protected in a fenced area allowing for a peaceful stay in the wild. The Camp overlooks a large watering hole which is home to many species of resident and migrant birds.
Situated adjacent to the wildlife kingdom, the Kruger National Park, Thornybush Private Game Reserve has extracted some of this African wonder and is home to the Big Five and has a suitable all-year climate, making it an ideal choice for a safari holiday.
Directions to Nkelenga Tented Camp, Thornybush
- The N12 to Emalahleni (Witbank), where the N12 highway links up with the N4 highway
- Continue with the N4 in the direction Mbombela (Nelspruit).
- Approximately 60 km past Middleburg take the R 540 to your left.
- Travel though the towns of eMakhazeni (Belfast) and eMnotweni (Dullstroom) to Mashishing (Lydenburg)
- Take the R 36 (which becomes the R 527) towards Hoedspruit, passing through Origstad and descending down the Able Erasmus Pass
- At Hoedspruit take the R 40 south towards Bushbuckridge
- Continue 6 km and turn left at the Eastgate Airport sign / Argyle Road
- Continue 14 km (tarred road) and turn right onto Guernsey Road (following the signs to Thornybush Reserve)
- Continue 11km (gravel road) and turn left into the Thornybush Game Reserve gate
- Follow signage to Thornybush Game Lodge
Rates / Prices
Enquiries / Questions